Crystal House Hotel Ltd Access Statement
1. The B&B is in a seaside resort with lovely views over Cardigan Bay. The beach is a two minute walk, with 3 steps to the promenade and then 1 step to the sandy beach.
2. There are 8 guest bedrooms offering family, double and single rooms.
3. We look forward to welcoming you to Crystal House B&B and with our high standards of service and friendly staff, aim to make your stay an enjoyable and memorable one. All staff are identifiable by their "Crystal House" polo shirts.
4. The centre of Barmouth is only a 5 minute level walk away. Barmouth Railway Station and main bus stop are easily accessible from Crystal House B&B. The contact telephone number for Arriva Wales is 0845 6061660 and Traveline.info (impartial travel advice) is 0871 2002233. There are also taxi services available in Barmouth; Paul O'Grady 07785 282938.
5. Our hotel information sheets, sample menus and tariff are available in larger font on request.
6. We do allow pets and assistance dogs to stay with our guests in two of our rooms. This must be notified on booking to ensure room availability.
7. You can contact Crystal House B&B by telephone on 01341 280603, post 19 Marine Parade, Barmouth, Gwynedd, LL42 1NA or email email@example.com. Replies will be made as soon as possible; we aim to contact you within 24 hours of your enquiry.
Arrival & Parking Facilities
8. Assistance is available if required to unload luggage. There is free parking on the public road and a large pay and display car park nearby.
9. The main B&B entrance is accessed along a short flat path. There is 1 step of less than 6 inches up to the front door.
10. There is seating available if required adjacent to the reception area. The registration card can be enlarged if necessary.
11. On check-in, the staff will advise you of our evacuation policy. The fire alarm is routinely tested every Tuesday morning.
12. All corridors are well lit. All rooms and fire exits are clearly signed. There are no ground floor bedrooms.
13. The ground floor is all on one level and includes the dining room and reception. There is a wide staircase to the first floor which is split level. The lower level has a WC, bathroom and Bedroom 1. The upper level has Bedroom 2 and private owners accommodation. There is a wide staircase to the second floor which is also split level. On the lower level there is Bedroom 3 and a small storage area. The upper level has Bedrooms 5, 6 and 7. The third floor has Bedrooms 8 and 9.
14. All rooms have a remote-controlled colour TV with Freeview and hospitality tray. All beds (except bunk-beds) have bedside lamps. No rooms have telephones.
Although we have tried to be as accurate and include as much detail as we can in our Access Statement, we are always willing to give information on any aspect of the B&B if this statement does not answer your particular query.
Last updated 24.06.2015.